At Diagenode we validate our antibodies in specific applications for chromatin studies like ChIP, ChIP-seq and CUT&Tag, delivering guaranteed optimal results to you consistently. Numerous publications citing our antibodies used in chromatin studies testify to their high performance. Now we are launching a new validation program allowing you to test your chosen antibody in the applications like CUT&Tag and CUT&RUN.
Terms and conditions of the CUT&Tag / CUT&RUN validation program:
- The customer can receive one free sample size antibody of their choice from the SIMPLY SUPERIOR EPIGENETIC ANTIBODIES List.
- The format of the antibody for testing: 10 µg or 20 µl.
- Only antibodies that have not yet been tested are eligible for this program.
- The customer will test the antibody in CUT&Tag or CUT&RUN within 2 months after receiving antibody and will agree to share the data with Diagenode. Diagenode will not use/publish the data without customer approval.
The requested data:
- Profile of the library,
- Screen shot of the ChIP-seq data.
- Short description of the experimental conditions (cell type, number of cells used, short description of the protocol used)
- One customer can test more than one antibody, but not more than two in parallel.
- Offer valid in Europe and in the USA.
Fill in the below form to participate in our CUT&Tag / CUT&RUN validation program: